Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Did He Really Do That??




At Canton Academy they have a Pumpkin decorating contest in the Fall. The kids are asked to decorate pumpkins and they're all displayed in the lobby. I figured I wouldn't mention it and I'd just wait until next year. Last week I picked SK up and she asked if we could decorate a pumpkin~ I said sure so we made the trek to Wal-Mart for a pumpkin and supplies. She decided she wanted to make a butterfly. So, while Cooper was napping we went outside and painted the pumpkin. After Coop's nap we were CRAZY GLUING sequins on the pumpkin for eyes. SOMEHOW, Cooper picked up a sequin with glue on it and stuck it on his leg. It wouldn't budge! I thought~ I can't pull it or it will rip the skin off. So, I called Dr. Smith's office- while I was waiting for the call back I put him in the tub and poured finger nail polish remover on it. Thank the Lord it came off. When Dr. Smith's nurse called back she said, "I have to admit Dr. Smith and I had a good laugh over this one." Glad we made someone laugh :)

post signature


No comments: