Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wedding Pics and Brunch

SK was a flower girl (there were 2 othes, a 2 year old and a 5 year old). Cooper was the ring bearer. The wedding was outside and they asked me to stand with the kids to make sure they made it to where they were supposed to go. SK and Caelyn (5 yrs.) did beautifully. Then, it was time for the two 2 year olds. Fast as lightening- they swapped what they were carrying. Cooper suddenly had the flower girl basket and Carley had the ring bearer pillow. I thought to myself: There is NO way I'm taking these from these 2, they will throw a fit right here in front of God and everybody. They looked so cute walking with the wrong thing. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of the beautiful bride and handsome groom. (I was a little busy chasing toddlers :) Nana with the kids (Sharea made his precious Jon Jon, it had his initials on it and he looked so handsome in it, thanks Sharea!)
Cooper with the flower girl basket, Will almost stroked when he saw him (check out how he's standing)
Cheese
Our attempt at a family picture
Left off a pic from the Brunch, my sweet mom and me! Lord, I love this woman!

post signature

No comments: