Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

3 Little Monkeys Sleeping in a Bed & The Fair (sort of)

We kept Landre (5 yrs.) and Mary Brenton (3 yrs.) for 2 nights while Wendy was in Dallas taking care of her sweet mom (Get well soon Georgia!) I thought I'd never get these 3 wild things to go to bed the first night. I had them sleep in the guest bedroom so they were right across the hall from us. I know I went in there and shushed them 30 times. They finally went to sleep at 11! And they had school the next morning. We did much better on night 2~ they were in bed asleep bu 8:30! You should have seen Will taking 3 princesses to school those mornings, hilarious! They are conked out in this pic (SK reverted back to a thumbsucker at night~ we had to break out the thumb medicine, AGAIN!) On a different note, another day we took Landre with us to the Fair~ I took a million pictures, got back to the car and realized I had no memory card in my camera- I hate it when that happens! Oh well, we have the memories!

post signature


No comments: