Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Good Friends, Good Times

Jett, Sara Kennedy, Kate, Stone, Cooper and Maddox
I truly believe God puts some friends in your life for a season. And after that season, for one reason or another you just lose touch. Some friends He gives you for a lifetime. That's what He did with the girls I taught school with at Madison Station in 2000-2001. Tammy, Sharea, Emily, and I taught 3rd grade that year. We instantly became so close and laughed more times in that year than I can count. Going to work shouldn't have been that much fun! I am so thankful that they remain some of my closest friends. Emily has moved to GA but she and Stephen are moving back this summer. I can't wait! I'm sure we have many more fun times to come.

2 comments:

The Jasper Family said...

Good Lord, can you imagine coraling 6 kids everyday?!! That was fun.

The Greers said...

Oh my goodness Tammy.... what about coraling 6 Maddox's!!!!
Dawn- that was such a sweet post and you are soooo right- we are all definitely friends for great reasons! I believe you and I saw that in our friendship over the course of the last year.