Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Barbies, Angel tree, manicures, babysitting, and deer~

This morning as I'm doing laundry and straightening the house- SK and Coop are hiding behind the drapes in our bedroom. Please note the barbie stash. They have so much fun together~ (most of the time). I dread the day when they start bickering all of the time and she kicks him out of her room. Angel Tree- we always get an angel from our angel tree at church. Will and I have been getting one since we first got married. One of my fondest childhood memories is when my mom and I would get an angel from the Salvation Army while we were at the mall. It was so fun buying stuff for someone my age and picking out what I thought they would like. Yesterday, SK didn't have school- so we took Coop to Mother's Morning Out and had a girls' morning. She told me she wanted Coop to go to school b/c she doesn't get to, "Hang Out" with me by herself much! No joke- she said hang out. Below is SK with our Angel, Markeyia's stuff. We got her a Cabbage Patch kid, barbie, 2 board games, purse, pj's, a sweatsuit, and some gloves. SK was so sweet- she only complained once b/c she wasn't getting anything. She said, "I want to be an angel." She's my angel. Our next stop of the morning was a manicure. Something I would NEVER attempt to do with Cooper- even if it was free and they paid me. I had a manicure and SK got her toes and fingernails painted. She picked the color- pink, big surprise! When she was done, she walked to my table and lo and behold...
The woman had painted flowers on her ring fingers and big toes. SK thought it was the greatest thing ever! I just smiled and said, "Wow! Nail Art!" Our culminating activity for the afternoon was babysitting Mary Claire. My friend Ginny's little girl. Ginny is my best friend from college and I'm so happy they live close to us now. Mary Claire looks just like her daddy. I call her Jimmy in pink. She's precious and SK and Coop adore her.
Even though we've been in our house for almost 7 months- I still get so excited when we see deer. Which is very often. This morning, we were having breakfast and I saw 4 deer in the backyard. Then...
four more. I've never seen 8 at once. It was great!


1 comment:

Jennifer Mayo said...

That is so cool to see deer out your kitchen window like that! Great pics!
Jen