Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Bunko

Kristie, Lee, Shelley (one of our sweet subs), Jennifer, and Michelle
Tammy, Tonya, Stephanie, Jean Elaine
Stacey, Kelley, Me (and my new gloves), Sylvia (one of our other sweet subs), and Sharea
Our Bunko group started playing about 6 years ago. Originally, it was mostly all teachers and Jean Elaine (bless her heart). We've diversified our group and now we consist of 6 stay @ home moms (retired teachers), a pharmacist, 2 accountants, a physical therapist, a teacher, a phone saleswoman (there is a fanicer name for it-but I can never remember it) and a partridge in a pear tree. We have so much fun every month. I love these girls- they make me laugh!!

1 comment:

The Greers said...

I'm getting my spot back when I move back!!!! I'm one of the originals and I deserve it!!!
Just Kidding (not really)!