Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 10, 2007

First Day of School



It's official- Sara Kennedy is a big girl! She started 4 year old Kindergarten at Canton Academy today and she was so excited! She LOVES her teacher- Mrs. Anna Brown (she calls her by her whole name :). Anywho, I walked her to her class today and was taking pictures. She kindly asked me to go ahead and leave and take Cooper- he was trying to get in on some playdoh action. I couldn't believe she didn't cry. But guess who did, oh yeah me- I didn't make it out of the building before 3 people from our church stopped me for some mama loving and a sympathy hug. I love a small town! As you can see, Cooper LOVED having the run of the house. He made himself at home in Sara Kennedy's room.

3 comments:

The Greers said...

HILARIOUS... look at Cooper! I have no doubt you cried... I will do the same! I can't believe SK is already in 4 year old Kindergarten. She is getting so old... as are we!!!!!

Sharea Myrick said...

That is great! The song is perfect! What is Emily doing talking about getting old! She is the baby of the bunch, I am the grandma.

The Jasper Family said...

Hysterical! I know I will be the biggest of the cry babies!!! I am so glad she loves her teacher!!