Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Will's Fishing Buddy

Will took Cooper and Sara Kennedy fishing on our lake Tuesday night after dinner. SK loves playing with the worms and is ready to move onto something else after she casts the reel about 3 times (she is just like her mommy). Cooper on the other hand, sat with Will for about an hour. I'm so glad he shares his Daddy's love of fishing. I snuck out back and took this picture while they weren't looking. Will was sitting behind him helping keep his reel steady. They are my precious boys! Coop caught 5 fish and I didn't get a picture of any of them because SK and I were chasing the hot air balloon that was flying over our house. I finally got inside to get the camera and got a shot of it. It flies over about once a week! Good times!

post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: