Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Day of First Grade and Coop's MMO

Sara Kennedy (first day of 5K on the left and first day of 1st grade on the right, she looks like she shrunk~ I guess I zoomed in last year :)I can't believe Summer is over and school is starting. But, I am excited about getting back into a routine and even more excited that we're getting closer to our new addition's arrival! We had an awesome summer, we stayed on the go! The beach, Kansas City, Jellystone, and Tupelo visit with the Wiltshire's. This morning was Cooper's first day back to Mother's Morning Out. He loved it! He wanted to stay for Lunch Bunch AND wanted to leave his "snuffy" (blanket) in the car. What happened to my baby boy? Sara Kennedy had Meet the teacher at school and goes for a half day Thursday, and her first full day is Friday. She has the sweetest class (8 boys and 8 girls) and an AWESOME teacher, Leigh Luby. I know she'll have a great year!
(click on the collage to view the pictures better~ check out the backpack pose, SK wanted me to take a picture of their new backpacks)

post signature


No comments: