Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

~I AM THANKFUL~

Just a few of the things I am truly Thankful for this Thanksgiving:
1) Jesus Christ, my Saviour
2) Will, Sara Kennedy, and Cooper
3) Our family (ie Mom, Janis and Larry)
4) Wonderful Friends
5) Our home
6) I can stay at home (even though SK told me Monday, while I WAS SWEEPING: "Mama, you should get a job so we could get more money and I could get more stuff"~ I really had to restrain myself
7) Our church
8) SK's school~ she can go to a school that allows prayer and can talk about the true meaning of Christmas
9) Our country and our soldiers who sacrifice so much on our behalf
As the holidays approach, may we all remember what we are truly thankful for and remember to celebrate family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!!
post signature

No comments: