Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Girl and Her Dogs

You should hear SK talk to her puppy, Marley. She talks "baby talk" to her and it is the funniest thing. This dog rides in the babydoll stroller and basically does just what SK wants her to (most of the time).This picture captures Princess SK in all her glory. She runs the show where Cooper is concerned and he's happy to do what she tells him- as long as she plays with him. I wonder how long that will last. She has Cooper on a leash (don't worry- the leash is not around his neck, (Rule #12: Do not put anything around Cooper's neck) it is on his arm. She had Cooper on a leash and her stuffed animals on leashes too. As soon as I took the picture, Marley jumped on Coop's back and he said, "I don't want to be a puppy anymore, I want to be a boy!"



post signature

1 comment:

The Greers said...

I'm laughing out loud as I read this post!!!!