Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Welcome Home Greer Family, Welcome Home!

Our dear friends, Stephen and Emily (and Maddox) Greer have moved back home! Stephen is opening an Oral Surgery practice here, so we have been able to spend some time with them lately while the guys talked "shop." Last night we met them at Amerigos for dinner (with no kids~ thanks, Nana!) We're so excited to have them home and get to spend more time with them.The Greers and The Lampkins
Stephen and Emily
US
This is where I found Cooper when we got home, I'm sure he's thinking, "I love it when Nana babysits, I get to stay up past my bedtime and eat Doritos in the guest bedroom, Life is good!"

post signature


1 comment:

The Greers said...

AWWWW! That's awesome!!! You were so sweet to blog about our time together (although Stephen was going to make sure of it!)!