Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Our New Puppy

Well, SK did it! She finally stopped sucking her thumb! The deal was~ she could get a puppy when she did. I really thought the child might go to college sucking her thumb. Will and I went to MARL (MS Animal Rescue League) on Saturday by ourselves to see what they had. I started crying when we walked in the door- I wanted to take them all. It is such a fabulous organization. The facility is beautiful and clean. We found a shep/hound mix we thought we wanted. So, Sunday we took the kids. The shep/hound was too hyper and big. The kids and I sat in the "play room" while Will brought different puppies in for us to "try out." We kept saying we wouldn't get a lab bc they're so hyper and love to chew. Guess what we ended up getting: Meet our lab, Marley
Coop and SK waiting to see what puppy Daddy will bring next. Notice, Cooper holding the leash~ but he is not crazy about dogs. Marlee is growing on him though.
My Big Girl with her new puppy
Sweetness!

post signature


No comments: