Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Mickey and Birmingham

We just got back from a GREAT weekend in Birmingham. We went to see Playhouse Disney Live with the Martin and Ellis families. It was great! Saturday night we met The Mayos at Davenport's Pizza and then walked down the street for ice cream. Jennifer, Rob, and Mason were in town visiting Jenn's family. She was so sweet to tell us where to go and what to do (not to mention how to get there!) Sunday we went to the Birmingham Zoo and had a blast (those pics to come)








1 comment:

The Greers said...

Dawn:
I saw on Shelfari you're reading "Lord I want to know you". I did that Bible Study last fall and it is AWESOME!!! I hope you're enjoying it!!!

I'm jealous y'all got to go to see "Mouse House" as Maddox calls it!

By the way.... you are looking AWESOME!!!!