Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Wiltshires are Blogging

(I have no doubt SK and Cooper think we're related to Hudson and Haley- we couldn't be any closer. What a sweet blessing in our lives)
YEAH! One of my very best friend's in the whole world (since birth) has started a blog! Kim Wiltshire. She and Matt live in Tupelo and I don't see them nearly as much as I'd like (but we talk every day- more than once). She , Haley and Hudson spent the night with us Thursday night and we had so much fun. Check them out by linking to the Wiltshires from ours. OK- I've tried not to do it, but I've waited long enough. I'm challenging:
The Ellis's (our neighbors, I know they're doing some fun stuff worth sharing :)
The Haley's (live way too far away- we need to know what they're up to)
The Kendrick's (have a baby that is way too cute to not brag on)
The Martin's (she's working on it)
The Webb's (considering it, making plans :)

to start a blog. If you weren't mentioned- don't worry, I'm coming for you too! :)

No comments: