Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Scrub Run 5K in Magee


Saturday I ran in the 5K in Magee for the new hospital. It was the hilliest course I've ever ran (which isn't saying much- being as though I started running in June). There were 4 hills that were so big you couldn't see the top. My time was 32:12 which was almost 2 minutes faster than my last 5K. But, it was really hard~ my legs are still sore. I came in 3rd in my age group and my mom did the walk and came in SECOND in her age group with a time of 40:24. Go Nana! Sara Kennedy did the one mile fun run- she came in 2nd in her age group with a time of 13:49. It was alot of fun! The kids stayed in Magee with mom until Sunday- what a treat, Will and I got to go to dinner, meet Ginny and Jimmy for a b-day drink for Ginny's birthday, and sleep late Sunday morning. More pictures to come~ I left my camera in Magee and won't have it back until this weekend.

No comments: