Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

" Hmm, what do we have here?"
Sara Kennedy diligently working on her pumpkin face design!
Cooper's 1 minute attn. span kicking in- who needs pumpkins when you have a babydoll, stroller, AND a pink hat!
Mommy and SK working on the masterpiece~
Daddy's little pumpkins!
What a busy weekend! I'm just now catching my breath. Saturday afternoon Will, the kids and I carved our pumpkin. I don't know who gets more excited about this yearly tradition- Will or the kids. He has us design our pumpkin on paper before we start carving. And you can't draw on the pumpkin with a marker it MUST be a pencil! He scoops out the seeds and lets me do the carving. We had so much fun. Although Cooper Man was not very interested in pumpkin carving.

No comments: