Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 15, 2007

The Fair




Last Wednesday afternoon we took the kids to the fair. Even though it was really hot~ we all had a blast. Of course Cooper LOVED the carousel. Sara Kennedy only rode it once, I think she felt she was "so over" the carousel. She liked the rides that went up in the air, like the hot air balloon ride and the spinning bear (that almost made me sick). Her very favorite was the bumper cars she rode with her daddy. Cooper threw an all out fit right in the midway because he couldn't ride the bumper cars. I just stood beside him until he finished. I almost got embarassed, but decided I'd probably never see any of those people again. I love our Wednesday afternoons when Will is with us. I cherish the memories we get to make with our sweet babies!

No comments: