Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Look What Cooper can do!

Look what I found Cooper doing today. I was in our room packing for my girl's trip and I called his name and he didn't come. I found him in the half bath (with the door closed). He wouldn't say anything when I called his name, I could just see his little feet running back and forth behind the door. I opened the door and he had the biggest grin on his face. He had pulled off the entire roll of toilet paper and stuffed it in the toilet. I had to take it all out before Will got home~ I knew I'd be in trouble too :) Doesn't he look proud of himself?? Wow- I love this little man!

1 comment:

The Greers said...

That's awesome!!! Go Cooper!