Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

Girl's Trip

When Will and I got married 7 years ago, I moved here only knowing the people I'd met through him. Now, these people are so dear to me (even the ones I only see a couple of times a year) and some are like sisters. What a blessing to have so many sweet friends to share my life with. Over the weekend we took our Sixth annual Girl's Trip to Orange Beach. (We missed you Mari Beth). We left Thursday, seven women in a Suburban~ we couldn't have put another thing in there. All of these girls graduated from Canton Academy together (except Kelley & Stacey who also graduated from CA, but a little later ~ as we like to joke). They've all emabraced me with open arms to let me join in on all the fun :) Thanks to all the sweet husbands (and my sweet mother in law) for helping out with the kids while we were gone. We had lots of good food, too much wine and way too many laughs. These trips are always so much fun and I look forward to many, many more!

Jean Elaine, Kelley and Dees (pregnant with her first baby, a sweet baby boy)
(Me, Dakin (lives in Houston), Noel, and Stacey
(Dees being silly~ she is one of the funniest people I know~ her alias is Sissy Peters, but she only comes out after some drinks, we missed Sissy this year too!)
(After a yummy dinner the last night)

No comments: