Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tutus


Will is going to kill me for posting this. Cooper and Sara Kennedy have had lots of together time since she's been out of school for Christmas and he's been home from Mother's Morning Out. Cooper LOVES to play with Sara Kennedy and will play whatever she wants as long as she includes him. This is their latest adventure. She's teaching him tap lessons, yes he is wearing tap shoes, pink leggings, and a pink tutu. Will had a fit when he saw him- and told him to put on his football uniform. I walked back in his room and Cooper said, "Mommy, don 't let Daddy make me take off my outfit." I think it's precious and I'm sure he won't have any long term side effects. We'll worry if he's doing this when he's 15 :)

post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: