Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

Swim Lessons with Lu Lee


We just finished our two week swim lessons with the infamous, Lu Lee. Lu is in her 70s and is still teaching kids how to swim! SK did AWESOME! She is a little fish. Cooper didn't do too bad- since it was his first time. He learned how to hold his breath after the first night, BUT he did cry most of the time Lu worked with him. Yes, Cooper is wearing ONLY a swim diaper in this picture. While Lu was working with SK- I let Coop get out of the pool to sit with Will while he was filming. Cooper took his swim trunks off and got a towel. He was done! He was so funny~ here are some of Coop's quotes to Lu:
1~ I oant (want) you to go home Lu Lee
2~ I oant chicken nuggets (I told him before the lesson we would go to Chik-Fil-A if he did good)
3~ Lu asked, "Where do you go if someone pushes you in?" She wanted him to say: to the side. He pointed his finger toward the bottom of the pool and said, "DOWN!"


post signature

2 comments:

The Greers said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I took from Lu Lee!!!!! She scares me to death!!!!! Those Cooperisms are hilarious!

Tammi said...

Hello! You have a beautiful family. I do not have a page on this site but just signed in so that I could post. I am looking for contact information for swim lessons from Lu Lee and was searching on-line and your page came up. Would you mind sharing her contact info with me so that I could try and schedule swim lessons for my children? Thank you so much for your time and have a blessed day! Tammi

My e-mail is TamnTravnBo@aol.com

(I do not know how to check messages on this site ... thanks again)