Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Will's Shadow!

Monkey See, Monkey Do
I love this picture~ Iwalked out into the garage and it hit me- in a few years we won't have little fire truck boots outside beside Will's.

Cooper LOVES him some Daddy! What else can I say? Coop's favorite things these days are Will, Will and the four wheeler, Will and his "silver truck" as Coop calls it, Will and the lawn mower, Will and fishing. If Daddy and outside are involved~ Cooper is there. Will was going to try and SNEAK outside to do some work and Cooper comes running up to me saying, "I need my hat." When Will saw him with his hat on (actually it's Zan's hat- we're just borrowing it ;) he melted and guess who got to go outside with daddy!

post signature

1 comment:

The Greers said...

Maddox is the SAME way... so precious... what great memories!