Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2007

The Beach with Nana



The kids and I just came back from Gulf Shores with my mom, my cousin Rebecca, her little boy Jon David and her mom, Dorothy. We had so much fun! Sara Kennedy and Jon David loved the baby pool at the condo more than the beach. It had little fountains all over it, they called it the "shoot up baby pool." Cooper was so good- he had the best time. On the last night our moms kept the kids so Rebecca and I could go to dinner alone. What a treat! Check out the last picture and you can see Cooper tugging on my shirt. That's a familiar stance for him these days :) We decided this has to become a tradition- can't wait until next year for the 2nd Annual Mom, Daughter, and Grands trip! What a blessing to have such a sweet family!

No comments: